A Look at Each 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Trim Level
There isn’t a single entry from the various 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class trim levels that is going to reflect anything less than world-class engineering, yet each one will appeal to a different kind of driver. All you need to do is decide which one will perfectly fit around your needs, then contact Mercedes-Benz of Augusta to find out more.
C-Class Model Lineup
- C 300: The entry-level 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300 trim level receives 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque from a 2.0L in-line four-cylinder engine — enough to make zero to 60 mph in just 6 seconds. Standard features include a 14-way power driver’s seat, COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS, and dual high-resolution screens
- C 300 4MATIC®: This model adds all-weather peace of mind to your daily drive, perfect for when the heavens open above River Island or Evans. Working with 4-wheel Electronic Traction System and Electronic Stability Program, 4MATIC® all-wheel drive automatically adjusts torque between all four wheels to ensure confidence and control.
- AMG® C 43 Sedan: This model from Mercedes-Benz’s AMG® performance division uses a 3.0L V6 biturbo to command up to 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque, making zero to 60 in just 4.6 seconds. A 9G-TRONIC transmission, AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT, and AMG® RIDE CONTROL Sport Suspension with 3-stage damping help create a sensational ride, and feature upgrades include Blind Spot Assist and heated front seats.
- AMG® C 63 Sedan: The AMG® C 63 Sedan levels up to a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo that harnesses 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque. Despite that power, the engine is more fuel-efficient than its predecessor, and each one comes signed by its own craftsman. You’ll also enjoy some further standard features, such as a 13-speaker Burmester Surround Sound System.
- AMG® C 63 S Sedan: This top-of-the-line trim level upgrades the 4.0L V8 to make 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque, which shaves your zero-to-60-mph time down to 3.9 seconds. You’ll take command of that thrilling ride from seats trimmed in exclusive Nappa leather upholstery.
Contact Mercedes-Benz of Augusta for Any Further Information
Whether you opt for the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan or the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe, the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Augusta can help you find your ideal trim level. To find out more, don’t hesitate to get in touch today.