2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300 vs 2017 BMW 430i
Mercedes-Benz C 300
From a track-like ride to first-class comfort features, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300 feels years ahead of the 2017 BMW 430i. After a quick comparison of their specs and features, it’s hard to deny the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300 its place at the head of the luxury segment, and you’ll find yours in the showroom here at Mercedes-Benz of Augusta.
When it comes to performance, the 2017 BMW 430i feels prosaic while the 2017 C 300 pushes the envelope. The former model only offers two available engines, with power peaking at 320 hp and 330 lb-ft of torque. In contrast, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300 provides a greater selection of sophisticated powerhouses:
- 2.0L Four-Cylinder: Makes up to 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0L Turbocharged V6: Makes up to 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
- 4.0L Turbocharged V8: Makes up to 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300 is synonymous with luxury across the world, and it certainly surpasses the standards of the 2017 BMW 430i. With dual-power lumbar support as standard and cooled front seats available across all trims to help combat the fiery Evans, Georgia heat, it’s a masterclass in automotive comfort.
There are also plenty of high-end options only available when you opt for the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300. From the inspiring audio of a 590-Watt Burmester Premium Surround Sound System to the pleasing aromas of an Air Balance cabin fragrance system, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300 never fails to impress.
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300 takes safety as seriously as luxury and performance, delivering cutting-edge protection technologies entirely unavailable with the 2017 BMW 430i.
Such features include:
- Crosswind Assist: This detects the effect of strong side winds on handling stability and adjusts drive dynamics accordingly.
- ATTENTION ASSIST®: A first-of-its-kind system that continuously monitors up to 70 parameters of driving behavior to warn you when you become drowsy in River Island, Georgia.
- PRESAFE®: Should a sensor detect an incoming impact, systems will engage to protect you and your passengers and reduce damage as much as possible.
Find Your 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300 at Mercedes-Benz of Augusta
The 2017 BMW 430i is an outstanding vehicle, but it doesn’t come close to matching the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300. To arrange a test drive, explore financing options, or for any other inquiries, contact us today.